Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 10 - Christmas Card Craft and Blog Hop- Why should you read/join this blog?

I made this a few years ago for a Christmas card.


Add your blog link here:


And This week on MckLinky is a blog hop with this question:

Why should you read my blog?
Here's why you should read this blog. Mostly everyone loves crafts of some kind or another and this blog is to share your crafts and get new ideas. There's no harm in looking at someone else's craft and get fresh ideas to get your creative juices flowing. I don't care what type of craft you do if you would like to participate. It could be you love scrapbooking as I do, or cardmaking, woodworking, rock painting, drawing, flower arranging, wreath making, egg decorating, or whatever else you like to create.

Wait! you say, you don't really do anytype of crafts yet but are feeling your way around to try and find a craft that interest you. Well, visit others who are joining my craft blog to take a look around. Post a photo of someone else's craft with their permission on your blog till you do a craft of your own. I also give away something craft related once or twice a month. Hope you will stop by often.

MckLinky Blog Hop
Special thanks to Purell Hand Sanitizer for sponsoring this blog hop.

See post below for new giveaway to sign up for and the latest winner.

To see lots more giveaways scroll to the bottom of this page for Mcklinky.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    I wish I had time and room for crafts - I used to love them :)

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card...Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card - I'm looking forward to starting my Christmas crafting.
    Thank you for hosting Craft It Wednesday -
    see you next week!

    Grandmother Wren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier in the week. This is a neat idea for a blog! I don't do it so much anymore, but I am a "crafter" at heart! Kathy in GA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.