Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 11 - Felt Advent Tree


I just bought this a few days ago at a craft fair. I love it. They had dog bones in the one. I put one in there to show you. In the other one they had candy canes. But, what I'm going to do with mine is write on a piece of paper a clue to where a present will be each day for my grandson to find. I thought this would be fun. I put one in one of the pockets to show you.

Please add your blog link to Mcklinky here:


To view the prize to be given away, see post below. Other prizes being given away by other sites by scrolling down to Mcklinky blog giveaways. Just click on each site.

3 comments:

  1. Advent calendars are so much fun! I like your idea of creating a Christmas scavenger hunt to extend the excitement.
    Thank you for hosting this meme.

    Grandmother Wren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, better ready for christmas decor coz before we know it its xmas already.

    My first time to join your craft it wednesday.
    Its a nice meme, thanks for hosting this.

    Shy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.