Friday, November 6, 2009

Computer is Back Up / Announcements / Winner

Okay, now that my computer is back on and hopefully for good, I am announcing the winner of the latest prizes. The winner is JulieChats. Please go to her web site here at: Julie Chats to congratulate her.

Note: Julie, please contact me to let me know your address so I can send you your prize.

Please Read Especially if Out of the U.S.A. I need to make an announcement about the prize giveaways. I do this solely on my own and recently found out how expensive it is to ship out of the U.S., so I won't be able to ship any prizes to anyone out of the USA. I am truly sorry about this, but I don't have sponsors or anyone helping me to give out prizes. You are more than welcome to keep playing along and visiting other blogs to see what kinds of crafty stuff they are doing and I really hope that you will stay with me posting your crafts even though you may not be able to get a prize. I really do love seeing all your work and posts, no matter what they are.

I will restart Mcklinky by Monday and announce a new prize giveaway. Please come back then. I should have a photo of something crafty posted here soon. I am playing catch up since my computer was down.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me know! Send me an email at jworksathome at aol dot com , I tried sending you one through your profile but it came back that yahoo has no account with that name.

    Thanks again! I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.