Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 21 - ATC Card

I am doing this challenge from one of my yahoo groups where the list owner sends out a project to do with a certain theme and we had to put something together. Her first challenge was to do a ATC card, which stands for Artist Trading Card. I've never really done them before because I am challenged just doing something that small. I'm used to scrapbooking a 12x12 page, so for me this was a challenge. Here's my first ATC card.


It's called, "Joy to the World" like the Christmas song. Let me know what you think about it in the comment section.

If you posted something crafty on your blog this week, add your blog link here to Mcklinky. It's a easy way for everyone to click on each other's blogs.


If you have any suggestions on how I can improve my Craft it Wednesday blog or if you have an idea we can do to make this a better site, please leave them in the comments section. I'd love to hear your ideas. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I've been interested in ATCs for a few years - I love seeing other peoples', & find them quite challenging to make myself hehe. Yours is really cool! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy making ATCs, I think sometimes, for me, a large blank canvas looks so intimidating, but the tiny little canvas seems "doable". Good job, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I've never made one myself, but have received two or three, and I really like them! Things made by one's own hand add a special touch to a card, gift, or whatever it is that the artist/crafter is offering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.