Sunday, June 13, 2010

Okay back again! - Scrapbook Page Layout

Sorry it took me so long to start posting again. I needed a break and was going to the doctors so much that I just didn't feel like posting here. Anyway, now I'm back to post.

Here's a layout I did awhile ago.

It's of my grandson who just took a bath and then feel fast asleep.

If you did anytype of hobby or craft this week, enter your blog link here:


I look forward to seeing your hobbies and crafts. Please remember to visit others and they will visit you.
Remember you can post anytime doing the week. I add Linky on Saturday or Sunday and then you have a week till the following Sunday to post here. Thanks for playing along. Tell all your friends to post too. You are welcome to add my badge to your blog.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back my friend.
    Hope alls well now.

    Pretty cute work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back!!! What a great page - really shows that cute baby!!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.