Friday, July 2, 2010

Free Class Starts Aug. 12th

This week I'm letting you know about a free class online coming in August. I've taken alot of classes through Big Picture Scrapbooking and love them.

This one really looks like a good one for scrapbookers and alot of fun. Go to this site to sign up. FREE! Can't get better than that.

Here's the link: Big Picture/ Big Ideas

Big Picture Scrapbooking

Here's a little bit about it from the site...Big Idea Festival!
Quote:
"You are invited to a FREE festival packed full of big ideas at Big Picture Scrapbooking this August! Join us for 13 fun-filled days featuring 13 of our talented instructors. Each instructor will share 3 project ideas with you - that's 39 projects, all for free!"

And, still if you have done any type of crafts or hobbies, please add your link to Linky so we can visit your blog.



I know I've been slacking again but hope to get back in the groove again soon. In the meantime enjoy the information about the free class and I hope you sign up. Let me know if you're going to be doing this? I'd like to keep up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.