Saturday, January 1, 2011

What's your scrapbooking/craft goals for 2011?

What's your scrapbooking or craft goals for 2011? My goal is to do at least 20 pages a month for the year 2011. I love scrapbooking and am hoping to get caught back up on the photos I took in 2010 but to also get done with all the backlog I still have to do. I would like to finish the backlog photos I have so I can really be creative in the pages I work on in the future.

So, tell me your craft goals for 2011.


This year I'm doing Ali Edwards class "One Little Word" to focus on throughout the year. To read more about my "word" I picked this year, go to my other blog here to find out more about Ali and my word.

I may rearrange my blogs so I narrow it down to just two and may combine my craft blog with my Everydaylifesissues blog.

Bonus giveaway: If anyone can give me suggestions on a name for my blogs to combine them, please leave it in the comment section. It will be my everyday lifes issues blog where I talk about weight loss, decluttering, getting organized, everyday stuff and combine it with my craft blog I do here. If you're picked with a name I will send you a gift either something crafty or a craft book to start off the new year. I want to get my blogs rolling again. Make sure you leave your blog address or your email in the comments section.

Or, if you feel I should still keep the two blogs separate, just say that in the comment section. If the majority votes to keep them separate, I will pick one name out of a hat to win the prize giveaway. Just tell me why you think they should remain separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.