Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 3- Mini-Golf Layout

Today is week three on this new meme, so hope you can join us. Just post a photo of anything you craft on your blog and come back here to add your blog site address to Mcklinky below. Don't do any crafts you say? Well, take a photo of someone else's craft and let us see it. Ask them for permission of course.

I don't have many rules but view them on the top of the page.

I added a blog roll on my sidebar. So, if you are going to be a regular Craft it Wednesday poster, I will add you to the sidebar. This means posting at least twice a month to stay on it. I am also working on some challenges and/or prize giveaways.

To view larger, double click on photo.




Please add your name and url to Mcklinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.